Friday, October 14, 2011

Falling In Love With Fall

I love fall! Sweaters, hot apple cider, colorful leaves, pumpkins, apple picking, fire pitts and pumpkin pie. It doesn't get better than that. This week over at Scrappy Mom Stamps they are having a Fall Color Challenge, create a fall themed project that incorporates teal and brown. At first I was at a loss, teal and brown, not what I think of when I think of fall. Then I looked at the super creative design team and was so impressed. I thought about it for a while and came up with this card.

Sarah, of Live, Love, and Scrap made a card using the tree from Sweethearts for a previous challenge. Once I saw her video I thought that tree would be perfect for the color challenge this week.

Recipe:
Papers- DCWV Summer Dream, Nana's Nursery girl and boy, Bazzill
Die Cuts- Forever Young-Tree cut at 4, Doodlecharms- leaves 1 1/2, basket 3/4, apples 1/2, Plantin Schoolbook- Grass 3/4
Stamp- Studio G
Crystals- Studio G
Ribbon- Yard Sale Find
GellyRoll Pen
Tim Holtz Ink
Pop Dots

I hope you like it! I had a lot of fun making it. Happy Fall!



Comments make me smile!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly!!!
    I LOVE your blog and I LOVE this card!!!! The basket with apples is such a cute idea!!! And I LOVE how you stamped the sentiment on the tree =) Very cute card!!!
    Thanks for the sweet shout out and thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Mom's!!!
    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete