Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Die-monds Are A Ghouls Best Friend

When I was ordering some Scrappy Mom Stamps last month I saw the "A Haunting We Will Go" set and knew I had to get it.  There was one stamp in particular that I knew would be perfect for my sister-in-law, 
Die-monds are a Ghouls best friend.  My sister-in-law LOVES jewlery and she just happens to be having a Lia Sophia party this Friday.  One week before Halloween!  Perfect timing to whip up a super cute card for her.  I busted out my Mini Monsters cartridge to see if I could find a spooky girly ghoul.  Here is what I came up with.

I love it!  It's exactly how I envisioned it.  A spooky girly ghoul with a diamond necklace, earrings, and ring.  She is all blinged out!  I even added a rhinestone and embossing to her pocketbook.  I covered her hair bow and shoe bows in glossy accents.  The card is 5 x 6.5.  I used K & Company Spooktacular paper.  The girly skeleton is from Mini Monsters, page 33 and cut at 3.5.  The pocketbook and bows are from Create a Critter cut at 2 inches.  I used the polka dot embossing folder for the pocketbook.  I cut the diamond shape in SCAL and added my Scrappy Moms Stamp.  I also used self stick gems, gellyroll pen, glossy accents and pop dots. 
I can't wait to give it to her before the party.  I'm sure she will have a good laugh.
A close up of my blinged out girly ghoul.


I love comments!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Paper Cutz Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card!!! She is a fashionist!! I'm so glad you shared it with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete