Thursday, October 27, 2011

Countdown to Halloween

I mentioned in my previous post, I am doing a countdown to Halloween for my kiddies.  It has been so much fun.  Each day the kids look forward to their special Halloween countdown snack.  Tuesday we had Monster Mash.     I mixed candy corns, Reese's pieces, raisins, pretzels, peanuts, and pistachio nuts.  It was basically a trail mix with some candy.  They loved it and the little note that went with it.





Wednesday we had one of my favorite drinks, a frothy orange slushy. It's basically an orange julius. So yummy. It turned out more yellow than expected but it was still a winner with the kids.

Today we had Fluffy Pumpkin Dip with Scooby-Doo graham cracker sticks. Just writing this post makes me want to go help myself to more but I will be good, for now anyway. This dip is like pumpkin pie heaven. A great recipe for your fall parties. The kids thought it was great to dip graham crackers that look like dog biscuits into the dip.

I hope you've enjoyed our Halloween countdown. I know my scale hasn't!



Comments make me smile!

1 comment:

  1. That Pumpkin Dip and drink looks yummy! Would Love to know how you make it. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete