Thursday, October 6, 2011

Can I be thinking of Christmas already????

I can't believe I am posting a Christmas card today. I did not think I would be doing this until mid November but Robyn at My Pink Stamper has a Christmas card challenge on her blog and I just had to do it. I do not know Robyn but I feel like I know her because I've watched all of her You Tube videos. When I got my Cricut about a year ago I did not know the first thing about it. None of my friends scrapbook or even know what a Cricut is. I looked around on You Tube and found the My Pink Stamper videos. They are the best videos for novice Cricut users like myself. Plus, she keeps it real and shows her mistakes and how to deal with them. So with great pleasure I present my first ever Cricut Christmas card. I am very proud of this card. It's exactly what I envisioned and more.

2 comments:

  1. Your first Cricut Christmas Card is a huge hit!!! This is a darling card, the reindeer image is adorable, and that saying you put on the top is toooo stinkin funny!!! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable! Love the Master Card and Visa cards! What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete