Sunday, October 9, 2011

Birthday Card

I was going to post this card later in the week but then I came across a card challenge. Jovan at Cards By Jovan is having a challenge in honor of her birthday. The challenge is to make a birthday card. You must check out her blog and see the most adorable card that she made.
This card is for my mother in law. We will be celebrating her birthday this upcoming weekend. I knew I had to use a purse on the card. My daughter is completely obsessed with my mother in laws pocketbook. Every time she sees her she has to go through it. I guess she keeps some interesting things in there. I think she mostly goes in there for the lipsticks but she does find some funny stuff. It always makes us laugh. So here is her birthday card. Ohhhh and it's purple my mother in laws favorite color and after reading Jovan's blog her favorite color as well.

Recipe
Bazzill, DCWV Summer Dream papers
Cuttlebug- D'Vine Swirls
Tag- Once Upon a Princess
Pure- Create a Critter
Banner- SCAL
Stamp- Scrappy Moms
Flowers
Bling
GellyRoll Pen
Pop Dots

1 comment:

  1. OMG...I love this card! I love the colors and embossing! SO SUPER CUTE! Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete