Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #109

Paper Cutz is having an awesome challenge.
Challenge #109 is "Caution - Ghost Crossing!" Make a card, LO or craft project for Halloween using Cricut cut, hand stamped, or digital stamped ghosts, and the colors black, white, purple and orange ONLY!
I immediately knew I had to make a treat bag. They are one of my favorite things to make, especially for Halloween. I only have one Halloween cartridge and that is Mini Monsters so I knew I had to use the ghost on page 42. I always loved the spooky looking fence and knew I would incorporate that somehow. This is what I came up with.
Originally I had the idea of one ghost rising from the graveyard but then when I was putting my kids to bed I thought why not add some kiddie ghosts and then the title Boo Crew came to me. Who ever thought putting your kids to bed would be the inspiration behind a "Ghost Crossing" Halloween treat bag.

Recipe
Kraft bag orange
Mini Monsters Cartridge
Tomb cut at 2
Fence cut at 2
Ghosts cut at 2 3/4 and 1 3/4
Cuttlebug embossing folder Tiny Bubbles
Plantin Schoolbook- Tag
Boo Crew- printed from computer
Googly eyes
Glossy Accents
Yarn- Unfortunately I do not own bakers twine yet
Button
Jelly Roll Pen

13 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is just the most adorable gift bag I've seen!!! So love the ghosts!! The kiddie ghosts are way to cute!!! Thank you for sharing your bag with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute & spooky! Love the embossing and the tie & hair ribbon on the ghosts!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. I love the way you decorated your ghosts. Thanks for joining the PCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your gift bag! SO cute! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Cutz Challenge!

    ~Ashley
    PCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh those ghosts with bows are too cute :) your gift bag is really cute. thanks for sharing this fun project with us at papercutz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could those ghosts be any cuter?? The gift bag is so darling, I just love it!! Thanks so much for linking up with Paper Issues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute thank you for joining at decorate to celebrate for the halloween challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. soo cute, love the embossing!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelly, super cute treat bag!! The ghost with the embossing is perfect!! Thank you for joing us over at Decorate to Celebrate and I can't wait to see what you create next!!
    Hugs
    Norma
    www.pinkblingcrafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The little ghost with the bowtie is too cute! Thanks for sharing at Decorate to Celebrate. -Melissa (Decorate to Celebrate guest designer) craftygator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kelly, what a cute treat bag. Love the cute ghosts. The embossing looks amazing! Great jon!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like the wiggly eyes & embossing on your ghost bag creation.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute bag -- Love the embossing :)

    What a TREAT to see your decoration linked up at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete