Wednesday, September 28, 2011

M.A.G. Challenge by the page #45

M.A.G. Challenge by the page #45 is to use the Doodlecharms Cartridge page 105
I don't know why but when I saw the image I thought of the saying Have a Bear-y Happy Valentine's Day. I guess I'm reading too many Dora the Explorer books to my kids. So I made this card even though Valentine's Day is 5 months away! I guess you could say I'm getting a head start on my Valentine cards.
Recipe:
Bazzill, Recollections and Target $1 bin papers
Martha Stewart Punch
Red Heart Rhinestone
GellyRoll Pen
Saying printed off computer Huxtable font

3 comments:

  1. very cute, thanks for playing with us at MAG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the way this turned out with the stitching and border. Great idea to get a valentine made. Thanks for playing at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable bear you did, thanks for joining Mag!

    ReplyDelete