Monday, September 12, 2011

M.A.G. Challenge by the Page #43

So I recently discovered a new card challenge, M.A.G. challenge by the page. This challenge blog uses "only the images from the page and cartridge selected for that week." There are so many talented designers on the blog so I'm hoping that particpating, when I can, will help get my creative juices flowing and help me look at my cricut cartridges in a new way. So this weeks challenge was
Challenge #43:
Cartridge: Forever Young
Page:43
One of my favorite cartridges and images.

So here is my very simple card.

8 comments:

  1. 2 cute, thanksfor playing @ MAG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and pretty. Thank you for playing at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love this, you did a great job with the challenge and love the sentiment, thanks so much for joining Mag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Thanks for playing with us at MAG! Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really cute. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice job. Love the "bling" on the dress. Thanks for joining in on the fun at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. I love the soft colors! Thanks for playing with us over at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! I love the soft colors. Thanks for playing with us at MAG.

    ReplyDelete