Friday, September 23, 2011

Good News

So today I have some exciting news. Random.org picked my BOO Crew treat bag as the winner for Paper Cutz Challenge#109!!! I'm doing the happy dance right now! My name will be entered into the September grand prize drawing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Today I have a quick card to share. My friend's son is turning one this weekend and we will be attending the party. I made him this cute card using the Cricut Lite cartridge, B is for Boy. This cartridge has so many fun images for both toddler boy and girls. I especially love this Cozy Coupe car. It's a signature outdoor toy for any toddler. My kids love this and use it all of the time.
The tag says Beep Beep Birthday boy coming through.

I have an exciting post coming up, a client feature Hello Kitty party.

No comments:

Post a Comment