Friday, September 9, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #90

Happy Friday! This weeks challenge over at Cardztv was to make a card using any card feature on any cartridge. I don't have many cartridges with card features so I decided to use the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge and the card feature on page 79 in the roly poly style. When I cut the card I didn't realized there would be small dashes on the bottom of the card. Ohhh well as Tim Gunn says, Make it work people. So I did just that. This card is for my neighbor/friend who donated some outgrown clothes to us. They were in excellent condition and the kids just loved them. I wanted to thank her with a card and gift certificate. I know she loves coffee and tea so I thought this card would be perfect for her. I do have one question, does anyone know of a gift card holder punch? I tend to give a lot of gift cards and would love a punch that I could add to my cards. Thanks for looking and happy cricuting!

As you can tell my photography skills, not so good.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this. That teapot is so pretty with the fabulous papers you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete