Monday, March 14, 2011

St. Patty's Day Pot of Gold

So I wanted to do something fun for the kiddos on St. Patrick's Day.  I searched the blog world and saw some really cute things.  Then I thought of this idea.  Super easy and super fast.  A Twizzler rainbow and pot of gold.  The pot of gold is soooo easy to make.  Take a mini muffin pan, fill it with your favorite brownie recipe. Remove the brownies from the oven and immediately press your mini tart shaper into each brownie.  I let my brownies cool and then filled them with white chocolate pudding.  I added a couple of drops of yellow food coloring and yellow sprinkles to make my gold.  I think they came out so cute and I hope the kids love it.  As long as it puts a smile on their faces I'm happy.


5 comments:

  1. Very cute! My kids would love this!

    I'd love to have you come link up at my For the Kids Friday Link Party! Stop by and check it out!

    http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/03/for-kids-friday-2-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I'd love to have you submit this to the M&T Spotlight at http://www.makeandtakes.com/spotlight

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! How did you get the twizzlers to stay in that shape on the plate? Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete