Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rocker Girl Hair Bow Holder

A friend of mine asked me to make a special hair bow holder for a little girl who was turning one. Of course I said yes! A chance to create something so cute, so different from the typical girly hair bow holders I make. The request, rocker and animal print, YES! So off to my etsy cave, as the hubby calls it. And this is what I can up with.



I painted the outter edge black, mod podged hot pink paper in the center. Then cut a white vinyl circle and black frame circle. The little girls first initial is "K" so I added that in the center. It still needed more bling so I added the coordinating rhinestones. The hair bow holder can be hung in her room with the zebra print ribbon at top. "K" can also hang her hairbows from my etsy shop on the hot pink and zebra print ribbons hanging from the bottom. I hope she loves the rocker inspired hair bow holder.

1 comment:

  1. Love the zebra ribbon with the hot pink.

    I am having a giveaway on my blog. $20 store credit from My Carrie Creations to get a backpack with your kids fav cartoon character (Disney/Nick Jr. Fancy Nancy and more). All you have to do is leave a comment.

    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/03/20-store-credit-from-my-carrie.html

    ReplyDelete