Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Product Barn Yard Friends

I'm so happy to be adding new products to my etsy site.  It has been my focus lately, hence the lack of posts.  So one of my absolute favorites is the barn yard friends or farm animal party.  I love these cute little animals.  They are so much fun to create.  Perfect for a birthday party or baby shower.  Plus it's easy to find coordinating decorations, stay tuned for that post.  So without further ado here is my personalized barn yard treat bag and sign, banner and cupcake toppers coming soon.  I can't wait to make some with a cow and sheep.  The cow is too stinkin cute.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable barn and critters. I will have to head over to your shop next. I am following you via the EtsyMom team forum.

    Jenn
    www.mylavenderave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Such cute stuff-my little guy just turned 3-they would've been perfect! I'm a fellow etsymom following you now!

    Jodi
    http://livinglifephotographically.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete