Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Repurpose Homemade Baby Food Containers

In my quest to stay organized this year I sorted through some (well let's be realistic here,     A LOT) baby stuff that we no longer needed.  My sister in law is due any day now and I wanted to give her some of the never ending baby products we were finished using.  When I came across my homemade baby food containers I knew I could repurpose these.   




My sprinkle jars having been bothering me for a while.  Every time I open my pantry baking draw they were rattling around and falling over.  So a light bulb went off and the rest they say is history.  I decided to put all of my sprinkles in the baby food containers.  This way they stay put in the tray, no more rattling around the draw, I can see what sprinkles we have right away because the cover is clear and big Krocker can easily put a spoon inside and scoop out some sprinkles for his make your own sundae.  I may need another tray because I have so many different types of sprinkles but I love this idea. It stays neat and I can easily see what I have on hand and big Krocker likes the selection. 



Other great ideas for the containers are  mini maracas for the kids,  store earrings and small bracelets inside,  help your kids sort objects by color or size.  We've used them to sort fruit loops by color. 

Let me know how you repurposed a baby product.

1 comment:

  1. Can you please tell me what brand these containers are? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete