Sunday, January 16, 2011

Motivational Monday

I always like to start my week off with a positive quote.  I think it sets the tone for the week ahead and reminds me to focus on the positive.  A couple of years ago I read the book The Secret by Rhonda Byrnes.  I was going through a difficult time in my life and it changed the way I viewed so many things in my life.  I began to focus on the positive, not that I was ever a negative person.  I began to think positive thoughts, envision the outcomes I wanted, see them happen in my imagination and feel the happiness that surrounded me.    So I would like to share with you a positive quote each Monday to get your week and mine started on the right foot.  It may seem cheesy to some but I hope it brings a smile to others faces.  So my first quote is a basic one:

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference" - Winston Churchill

Ohhhhhhhh so true Mr. Churchill!

No comments:

Post a Comment